Welcome to Livingston Jewelers
Thank you for visiting my website!
Here you will find information of interest to Jewelers and Jewelry lovers alike. My career spanned many parts of the jewelry trade from sales, to managment, and it ended up being long hours as a self employed bench jeweler. I hope to pass on many of the things I learned to you, my friends.
I hope this website becomes a resource for those interested in the art of beautiful jewelry: not just the way it looks but the way it is made also. As more information is added you will find more links. Thanks for visiting and please check back often!
Here is a complete list of the pages on my site.
- Livingston Jewelers Homepage.
- My store. Links to my store page. Right now it has a few links, but as I spread my jewelry around to galleries, I will include those links as well.
- The Art and Jewelry of Gerald Livings. Just like it says.
- Jewelry Deconstructed. My blog.
- Jerry's Gemstone and Jewelry Cleaning Guide. My preferred method for you to clean your jewelry.
- My Cuff, Bracelet, and Bangle Sizing Measurement Guide. If you are ordering something from my store, you might need this.
- Aiglets. What is an aiglet you ask? Follow the link and find out!
- Tools for Aiglets. How to make the tools to make aiglets.
- Aiglets, Translations of documents about I translated these from very old French. Some very interesting reading.
- Class Information. Handouts that go hand in hand with my YouTube videos.
- Shop Tips for Bench Jewelers. Things I have learned and want to pass on.
- Determining Ring Blank Lengths. Needed by many jewelers.
- Determining Your Ring size. A cross reference for different countries.
- Determining Metal Gauges. And more charts. Thes are needed as well.
- Important Information About annealing jewelry metals
- Sitemap. Well. The offical version of this list.
- About. A quick introduction and some information about myself.
- Legal Text. Like it says. Legal stuff.
- My 404 Error page. Take a look at it.
- This Page Intentionally Left Blank: See the footnote below.
- SCA. My hobby page. Everyone has hobbies. Right?
- Practical Glove Making. A classic, historical book about glove making.
I have recently decided to make a stamp to identify all of my jewelry items. From this point forward, they will be stamped with the following maker's mark: "G⋀L".
My Stack Overflow profile.
The latest gold, silver, platinum, and palladium prices.
July 2005- listed with The Jewelers Board of Trade
Telephone: (608) 444-9093